Pages

About Me

The offical blog of South East Wilson, so tag along kiddies. Expect the best and don't settle for less. Feel free to download the free music and come back and get more!!!!!!!!!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Throw back material

Shout out to these two guys. I've been blessed enough to work with both these guys. Al One and Lyrikal Buddah who form Sacred Methods together and they can both do the damn thing on the solo tip. I featured Lyrikal Buddah on a project I did back in the day called The Art of Sampling, Al One was supposed to be on it but for some reason or another that never materialized but I still named the instrumental track after him because he was supposed to be on sh*t (lol). I went on and was able to produce two joints for Lyrikal Buddah and look forward to working with him in the future so stay tuned.




August 8, 2010

LYRIKAL BUDDAH | MySpace Video

No comments:

Post a Comment