Pages

About Me

The offical blog of South East Wilson, so tag along kiddies. Expect the best and don't settle for less. Feel free to download the free music and come back and get more!!!!!!!!!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Day One In A New Year

Happy new year to all my fam!!!

With everyone making new resolutions and saying this is the year to do what we came to do one can only sense the power of the people making a mark. This will be one of those years that's my prediction.

I'm putting the final touches on my album and I look forward to sharing it with world. I'm looking forward to getting back on stage and doing what I do. I miss feeling the energy you pull from the crowd. I miss giving them that energy back and all around having fun.

I'm looking forward to working with new artists this year and making some bangers for them so we can shake the industry up. I have a lot of projects to hit the world with this year. So in the words of Jamie Foxx playing Ray Charles..."I'ma make it do what it do"

No comments:

Post a Comment