Pages

About Me

The offical blog of South East Wilson, so tag along kiddies. Expect the best and don't settle for less. Feel free to download the free music and come back and get more!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back On It

Yeah, I know....I haven't been on it like I should. Save me the talk because I can read some of my first posts and clearly see my progress on the blog has been like that of an attic on the street with the dope fiend lean.

It's a bit of a crossroads for me because I wonder where all this is going to take your boy, but now is grind time. The release date for the album will be a cool one for me seeing as I will release it on my birthday. Another reason I'm back on it is because my man DJ June made it back from overseas and he's pretty much been one of the motivational cats in my corner. So shout out to him and the rest of the crew.

There's more in store but for now here's an unreleased joint. I'm out.


No comments:

Post a Comment