Pages

About Me

The offical blog of South East Wilson, so tag along kiddies. Expect the best and don't settle for less. Feel free to download the free music and come back and get more!!!!!!!!!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Allow me to introduce myself.


It's funny as I get older I am learning more...might I add learning quicker also. I've got a lot of things to accomplish for the new year and learning to utilize the internet is a priority. For a while we've heard different reactions to music in gerneral, hip hop specifically. Some reactions good and some bad.

My love is music and I have my own opinions about what I'm hearing...some is dope most I can't stomach. But fallow ya boy...and I'm sure I got some tricks up the sleeve for you.

Get ready I'm gonna be giving up some free joints to the world on the regular so stay tuned.

Oh and ask the haters what do you do to make this hip hop world better. PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment